The following awards are presented during the Awards Ceremony at the Annual Meeting. Nominations are due to the Awards Committee by March 15th at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASCLS-IA Member of the Year
- Award given to a member of ASCLS-IA who has shown extraordinary commitment and service to the society.
ASCLS-IA Student Member of the Year
- Award given to a student member of ASCLS-IA who has shown extraordinary commitment and service to the society.
Mentor of the Year
- This award serves to recognize that person who has always done a fantastic job of leading and teaching co-workers and others with whom they come in contact… a mentor to the current and future laboratory professionals.
MLS and MLT Student of the Year
- This award was established to recognize an outstanding Medical Laboratory Scientist and Medical Laboratory Technician student.
Outstanding Support Staff
- This award serves to honor those lab secretaries, data entry clerks, processing techs, and others who are essential in keeping the lab running.
Phlebotomist of the Year
- This award serves to recognize the phlebotomists who are both the legs and the public face of the lab. The quality of our lab testing depends a great deal on their skills. Plus a patient’s impression of the laboratory and of laboratorians is mostly determined by his or her interaction with the phlebotomist.
Now accepting nominations for the 2020-2021 Term for
- President-Elect-Elect (1)
- Secretary (1)
- Board Member (1)
- Delegates to the ASCLS National Meeting in Louisville, KY (3)
Updated February 11, 2020